Small Penis Humiliation Ideas/Advice

cteffey

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I recently began a new relationship and have now learned my partner is into small penis humiliation. I am not necessarily turned on by the idea as I am usually leaning more towards a submissive role. I enjoy domination as well, but don't consider myself much for administrating verbal abuse/humiliation on what I believe to be a somewhat tender subject (although his penis is not actually small, I still feel shy when I imagine myself humiliating him in that way). With that said, I still want to please him and feel I need to step it up in that department. The hardest aspect of it is coming up with creative things to say. He told me a bit about what an ex girlfriend had done but I would rather give him a completely new and unique experience. All of the POV videos I have watched are somewhat silly and not very creative or sexy. I want to blow his mind, what can I do! Need advice/ideas from others who are into SPH or have administered it. I have never had a partner with this specific kink and am somewhat lost on the subject!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

Cteffey, well, if you start laughing, just tell him that his dick is such a joke that you can't look at it and keep a straight face. You might even make that part of your approach. Most SPH tends to be sort of contemptuous, but perhaps you can make it more like teasing, a little more light-hearted. Compare his cock to the other cocks you're been with. "I don't know if this one is gonna do the job. My ex-boyfriend's was definitely bigger. But I love you, so I'll try to pretend it's his cock that's fucking me instead of yours. It's ok, I don't really need a big cock. Are you in me yet?"

Part of your difficulty in domming may be that you think that all dommes have to be leather-corsetted bitch-goddesses. You can adopt any domme persona that allows you to take the superior position and make him feel inferior. So play around with personas that fit your personality more naturally than the bitch-goddess. A domme can be a femme fatale, a sexy slut, a queen, a high school mean girl, a pirate wench, or anything else that lets you be in control in some way. Since you like being the sub, when you're domming maybe you could play up your 'frustration'. Maybe you can be the sub who takes over because her guy is doing such a poor job that even a sub can domme him. To my mind, that would be a real humiliation--a guy who can't even stand up to a sub.

Fileboom Premium Account

SFbound4fun

Verbal abuse can be hard for some people regardless of the type SPH, cuckold, etc... some people just can't verbally abuse their loved ones ...

Anyway my wifey and I did some play like this once using a larger-then-my-cock-dildo, and the it was easier for her to compare my cock to the dildo since it isn't real. Also it provides and extra prop for cock sucking :p

I'd recommend finding some caption/talkie pics from somewhere like imagefap dot com (print them) and use the pics to help you come up with dialogue - it might be easier for you to read it then try to come up with something and not sound corny ...

I also printed up some pics of big huge cocks for her to show me and tell me she could be fucking them ...

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Those are great suggestions, SFbound. And your point that not all doms can be verbally abusive is true. Doms have limits just the way subs do. Cteffey and her sub may have to accept her limitations in this area if she can't find a way to handle that. But I think she has a lot of options to explore before she gets to that conclusion.

Fileboom Premium Account

cygnusx5

Not to toot my own horn, but I just did a gallery on sph captions. Maybe they'll give you some ideas. There's other good galleries on their as well. Search on sph and captions.

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/2944925/My-SPH-Captions-1-God-You're-Small

I know many people suggest laughing, but you can also try a session where you're sincere, and just toss in a few giggles at the right moment - much more powerful. Basically go for mild shock, amusement, and bewilderment. The idea that, you really want to be his girl and be supportive, but it's so small that you can't help but comment.

Here's some dialogue ideas.

"You're not all the way hard yet, are you?"
(he affirms)
"You mean this is, uh, as big as you get?
(he affirms)
"Oh. No, it's fine, it's just, um.. ok."
"I guess.. I mean I knew they came in different sizes, but I thought they were all at least.. say.. 4 inches. Hard, that is. 4 inches soft would be another matter haha."

"Have other girls said anything about your, um, size?"

"Honey, I'm not saying you're small. I mean, you're not big, but I'm not saying you're small. It's fine. But, um, would you mind taking a picture of me next to it, so I can show my girlfriends? They're going to love this."
"Why? Oh, um, no reason. I just want to see what they think. It's nothing, us girls just like to talk that's all. Trust me, girls do this all the time. It's no big deal."

Cygnus

Fileboom Premium Account