A little question?

LittleMissSilky

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello, all! I have a bit of a question for you.

I just met the love of my life and he is amazing. We have been dating quite some time and the sex is wonderful. The only problem is, I'm very, very, very submissive and I NEED to be dominated both sexually and in life. The fact that he is also somewhat submissive frustrates me as I have pretty much had to take on the role of a Dom. I don't want to do this but I will do what I can to make him happy. I have brought up my displeasure with him but he simply kinda nods and lets the subject die. I have actually considered finding a on the side Dom to satisfy my need but I'm not sure if that is the best idea. Today, we where visiting a female friend (who is a professional Dom) and she completely dominated one of my good male friends. I was instantly jealous of the guy and whimpered to my lover about how I wish someone would do that to me. He just nodded and remained wordless.

Please, I am looking for advice on what to do. I am frustrated with the situation and am not sure how to approach it :(

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Moskva

Well I would not advise finding a Dom on the side. That could cause MAJOR problems between the two of you should he find out you're having sex with someone behind his back.

If he's too submissive for you - maybe its time to find someone who better suits your needs. the sex may be good, but if its not completely satisfying, then its not a good as it can.

My personal philosophy is if two people are great together but the sex doesnt click - then they're just best friends. If you really love him and think you can spend the rest of your life with him, then dont break up with him.

If the both of you are submissive, why dont you bring up the subject of you two finding a Dom/me to take you both on. That way it wouldnt be cheating and you could get the satisfaction you need. It'll probably benefit him too since he's a sub.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

GuardingLight

submissive girl here, in a wonderful relationship with a *mostly* Dominant male. I Dominate him when he asks, and although it isn't what I prefer, I do what I can to make him helpless and tortured. It's just like another submissive duty, and I do get great pleasure from hearing him scream.

It is very helpful to be completely open and talk with him. It seems as if you are trying to talk to him at every opportunity, but he is avoiding conversation. Maybe you could bring this up and offer a suggestion of switching off in order to please each other and to experiment.

Fileboom Premium Account