Should a Pet/Slave be responsible if they orgasm without permission in a dream/asleep

RenamonX

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Simple enough question, basically since Im in a long distance relationship, me and my pet had a fun session with a new toy I got her, I made her go to bed completely naked except for new new ankle and wrist restraints I got her. So right after she finished I made her go to sleep basically still in her afterglow, I kept the cam on as she likes to be watched when she goes to sleep, I watched for about 15minutes since she was obviously dreaming about us, moaning and things, and from what I could tell she orgasmed. Between us she never masturbates by herself now and we accidentally conditioned her so she orgasms every time I say "cum" and only when I say it, either that or when I allow her and she watches me orgasm, other than those two Ive yet to break her and make her cum without permission and if she plays by herself and I say she can, she has trouble if I dont say it. So Im curious, would any fellow Masters or Mistresses punish their pets/slaves for this, or would they let it slide?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

sebastian

Well if you do, it shouldn't be real punishment; it should be 'play' punishment. Obviously it's not her fault, but doms can be very unreasonable during play. So if you're in the mood to torment her, absolutely give her play punishment.

My slave is under orders not to orgasm, because I'm trying to train him to cum when I stroke him (he normally only cums when he strokes himself). I thought about punishing him, but decided not to because he takes failure very hard. He's a very new slave and really wants to be perfect, so every small infraction makes him feel like a miserable failure. If your pet is similar, don't do it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sebastian

Funny that I should have made my previous post. Today my slave admitted to me that he had jacked off yesterday morning. He started crying as I reprimanded him for it. I have to give him some sort of punishment, but I think he's gonna do most of the work for me, because he obviously feels very guilty. In this case, he intentionally jacked off. It sounds Ren's pet did not consciously masturbate, but only had a wet dream.

Fileboom Premium Account

Concious choices during play are a challenge to your authority and should be punished. Non concious actions are not choices but reflexes, mental reflections or subconcious desires and as such, should not be subject to punishment.
Beyond that, unless I misinterpreted your post and you are in a 24/7 relationship, any game ends when one participant is unable to make concious choices. Going to sleep certainly qualifies for that. Therefore, you both were outside playtime and hence you have no authority for punishment.

Fileboom Premium Account

kaikoura

Well, she was touching herself -while- dreaming. Im not going to punish her for it, im just curious what other masters/mistresses would do in that position.

Well, thats technically a kind of parasomnia so its really out of her control. Obviously you can't really confirm such a thing without a sleep study but typically thats a sign of sexsomnia. As a sexsomniac myself I really resent when people imply I should be punished for whatever happens during my sleep as its not under my control...

Fileboom Premium Account

RenamonX

I doubt its sexsomnia since Ive never really seen her do anything like this before (as far as I can tell). Im pretty sure it was caused by the fact that she fell asleep while still i nher afterglow after we played, and she came quuuite hard hehe ^^ And ya like I said I didnt punish her for it.

And about the "not in control" part, you could argue that you do have some sense of control. Since with her in this case she was mimicing in real life what was happening in her dream. So I guess if I told her next time for her to deny what was happening in her dream if possible she could stop it. Im not going to but its an interesting idea for soemone whos maybe into full control.

Fileboom Premium Account

Ren, you are building an aircastle there. Lack of control is pretty much a defining characteristic of dreams. Its our subconcious reflecting on past events, desires, urges, fears and the like. Even if she was just dozing, her active thinking and with it all barriers of control are inactive.

In fact, from a psychological standpoint, attempting to deny someone a certain experience in his/her dreams would most likely increase the subconcious reflection on it, especially if it is something the person actually likes/wants.

Fileboom Premium Account