So I "trained" my pet to orgasm on command...by accident.

RenamonX

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

So me and my girlfriend also have a bit of an interesting relationship we picked up from the furry fandom which we call master/pet. Its basically a slightly lighter version of master/slave, her being the sub, me the dom.

To clarify as well its an online relationship at this stage and ever since we started, my pets only been allowed to masturbate on cam while I watch, and only cum when I say, or after I do. Pretty much after 3 months shes become so used to hearing me say 'cum' that its now become a 'switch' as such and she finds it difficult to cum without me saying it.

To even practice, I teased and play for her on cam, she wasn't allowed to touch at all, and I said 'cum' and she did, then 20 seconds later I did it again, same result. :)

Im kind of surprised it worked so well, but Im looking to try and make her orgasms even stronger with minimal touching and was wondering if anyone has tried something like this before. Thanks all

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

RenamonX

Hehe...ya and I figured it wasn't just a furry thing, but its kind of where I got into it. the main thing I'm concerned about is I don't really want her becoming 'reliant' on hearing me say it...like not long ago as part of a reward we sort of switched over and I teased and gave her a bit of a striptease on cam and said she could cum at any time, and she told me she had a lot of difficulty since she was so used to it :p

Main thing is I don't want it to get to the point where I -have- to say it for her to cum, I mostly just want the command to be something extra, not the -only- way she can cum. Any suggestions would be great, since I really only did master/pet play on roleplay forums before me and my pet became gf/bf, so I'm still pretty new to this. Thanks all ^^

Fileboom Premium Account

RenamonX

Hmm...ill try that over the next few weeks Thanks ^^ Also this isnt really on topic, but we have a thing each day, partially based on luck and partially on 'good/bad points' where she can earn rewards and punishments. Right now Ive only really got grades of letting her masturbate for her reward which is slightly uninteresting, the only interesting one is me doing a partial striptease for her. The punishments ive got a few interesting ideas but Im just wondering if anyone has any ideas for good rewards.

Fileboom Premium Account