Roleplaying (no, not that kind)

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by Carbon, Aug 27, 2010.

Do you play roleplaying games?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
  2. No

0 vote(s)
  1. Carbon

Carbon New Member

We all like a little roleplay in our bedroom activities, so I'm wondering how many of us here play roleplaying games? Personally, I've played D&D, Vampire: The Requiem, and I've been trying to get a game of Shadowrun together for years now. Also done some work on systems of my own design, though never really finished any of them. :p
    Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

I DM for a group of my friends, and I used to play as a character with a different group as well! Role-Playing is fun!!
  3. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

I've been doing role playing games for about 35 years now. D&D has been around for 36.
    Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  4. I used to play various different games, but I could never fully get into it, so I gave up.
  5. decoyicus

decoyicus Member

I was a serious warcraft player and D and D nut back in my awkward teenage years but I havn't played in years
  6. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

I used to do a lot of vampire live action role playing, and when I got into d/s play, I realized that one of my favorite characters, Sebastian, had essentially been my dominant side trying to express itself, but at the time I didn't know that. Hence my nickname on these sites.