Requesting help training my pet

Vammas

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello all, I've been browsing smplace for the last day or so and I was hoping to get some help. Here's my situation:

My girl is very submissive and gets off on being dominated. We've incorporated a lot of toys and bdsm into our sex life for about two years, however she doesn't like the idea of being my pet the whole day around. I think she thinks that because I put her in her place during sex (which she enjoys), that I don't respect her when I'm being dominant (not the case).

Anyway we're going to move out soon and she has agreed to be my sex slave for a week when we do so. In that week I was hoping to clear some of her fears up about the lifestyle. I've never really done this before so I'd like some help as to how to train her in that week in a way that is thrilling to her yet not scary. Help?

What pace should I take? What punishments and rewards should I have ready?

I guess the most important one too: What kind of lesson plans should I prepare?

I feel this is probably going to be my biggest shot to introduce her to something I'm sure we can both enjoy and I don't want to fuck it up.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

some people are into long term submission and domination in day to day instances, some arent. Perhaps is not that she doesn't think you respect her, perhaps she doesn't think she'd enjoy it outside of a sexual situation, and furthermore outside of her comfort zone. You can't forcefully train someone who doesn't want to be trained... shes doing this to make you happy, and from your wording im taking it that you badgered the issue on many occasions. My suggestion, spend the week communication. actually talk to each other, about everything you want and ask her to do the same. take that information in, don't hold anything said against each other. It's only when people are open and honest with each other completely can you truly get to the root of their desires. Oftentimes people are afraid of offending their partners, or instilling some form of disgust in them, and their natural complacently keep such things at bay.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account