Racist BDSM Play

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

O' and the reason why it would piss her off being called mexicans is because of the ignorant stereotype that goes along with it. Latin America is called Latin America because the languages are off the Latin tongue aka romance language such as Portagues, Spanish, and French. If you really look into it, the races in Latin America are mainly white.

Now, to answer your question, that does sound kind of fun but since we are married and the same race, we really can't do it. Maybe we should try being sexist...nah that won't work.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

It's not quite the same thing I know, but I am a goth type, and here in the UK we have these vile creatures called chavs, who are basically little troublemakers and love to pick on goths. A couple of weeks back, I got all gothed up and my master dressed like a chav, and became really abusive towards me, calling me a freak, witch, devil worshipper and so on, tearing my clothes off in account of despising them as he then tied me up, slapped me around a bit and then proceeded to fuck me. That was a very strange experience, but also rather enjoyable.

Fileboom Premium Account

vongikking

Santuary Freak:

The coment on "Latin is not a race" is totally unecessary, of course Latin is not a race, there is only the human race, the thing is, common sense dictates there is the race of latins as much as I sa "Americans" and refer to people born in the USA, despite the fact that from Canada to Chile they all are americans. The same goes for a persons weight, since we do not mesure weight to know if we are fat, we messure mass, weight is calculated on Newtons, and Mass on Kilos/Pounds.

Its kind of funny hearing you explain about the "latins" since I am Brasilian =p

One of the reasons I open the topic is that It's kind of dificult to be racist to a reasonable and instructed person in Brasil, since most of its inhabitants are from mixed ethnic profiles, such as myself (portuguese, african and native indians), but I figured in other countries where you can see clearly the ethnic profile of someone, it could be fun.

OLP:

That sounds nice, I was into Goth once (even visted the slimelight in London), but now I'm into more a kind of industrial/cyberpunk thing, especialy because thats what I play.

I'm still in the process of adapting the relacionship of Dom with Urban Tribes prejudice, I'm now datting a metalhead/headbanger. Sometimes I tend to call her a disgusting trash metalhead and things like that and even make her say the same about herself, but haven't yet got to the point of strip her telling that she looks ridiculous, but thank you very much for the ideia =)

PS @ Santuary Freak: I don't mean to be rude, so I apologise if I sounded like it, since English is not my primary language, despite the fact that I've studied it for a long long time, its really hard to express tone/emotion/enphasis withouth getting some mistakes. So, just to make it clear, its not a flame war =)

Fileboom Premium Account