Quietly hurting

ZoomMy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My FWB, a woman, is into BDSM and has been introducing me to it. I like to hurt her (and she likes to be hurt), but I am having trouble finding good ways of doing it. Unfortunately, we both have roommates, so I can't really spank, flog, or whip her as much as I want to because these methods make too much noise. So far I have mostly been relying on pressure points, pinching, squeezing, and biting. Can anyone give me other good ideas for how to silently cause pain?

Thanks!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Div

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I've found that whipping with a cord (folded up so no pointy ends are contacting) is VERY quiet and VERY painful. The amount of force necessary to inflict pain equal to or greater than other spanking methods is minuscule.

Hot wax is my favorite in theory, but it takes a long time and requires a lot of cleanup, so it doesn't end up being used quite as often. That's a punishment you really just have to make a night of. Come to think of it, I'm not sure why. I guess it's just not as satisfying if you just use a few drops of wax and call it good.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account