Quietly hurting

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by ZoomMy, Apr 20, 2011.

1. ZoomMy

ZoomMy New Member

My FWB, a woman, is into BDSM and has been introducing me to it. I like to hurt her (and she likes to be hurt), but I am having trouble finding good ways of doing it. Unfortunately, we both have roommates, so I can't really spank, flog, or whip her as much as I want to because these methods make too much noise. So far I have mostly been relying on pressure points, pinching, squeezing, and biting. Can anyone give me other good ideas for how to silently cause pain?

Thanks!

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Clothespins and tit clamps are a must. You might look into getting a Wartenberg Wheel (pinwheel); they're not very expensive and you can do all sorts of fiendish things with one.

3. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Ooh, I definitely need to get in on this thread. I love impact play, but I'm moving in with closer people in my house soon

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  4. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

Whenever we need to be really quiet, master spanks my pussy

Its WAY quieter than spanking my ass (pretty much makes no noise) and its like 10X more intense

5. Nuka

Nuka Member

You can whip and crop quietly in a way, you just have to learn how through experience...

Pinching, biting, scratching, clips/clamps are all great devices too :D

6. cosita

cosita New Member

what about foot whipping, also known as bastinado?
    clothe pins in tits or pussy? mildly painful and also home made
    wax play with candles?...you can alternate the hotness of the wax with some ice for a change
    make her kneel on rice while she blows you
    double penetration with some toys? she'll get used to it eventually, but at first, if it's large enough it hurts as hell :)

7. Div

Div New Member

I've found that whipping with a cord (folded up so no pointy ends are contacting) is VERY quiet and VERY painful. The amount of force necessary to inflict pain equal to or greater than other spanking methods is minuscule.

Hot wax is my favorite in theory, but it takes a long time and requires a lot of cleanup, so it doesn't end up being used quite as often. That's a punishment you really just have to make a night of. Come to think of it, I'm not sure why. I guess it's just not as satisfying if you just use a few drops of wax and call it good.