new to this, need alot of help

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by garhell, Sep 23, 2012.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. garhell

garhell New Member

MIRROR: Download from MEGA
    ok im mr nice guy, i hold the door for people, i get girls teddy bears candy and you get the picture, i met this girl who after 9 months im starting to notice alot changed i was the gentle type hug, hold, kiss, and stop and ask if shes ok, but now im pulling hair, biting, hickies and lately i took away options and just do what i want and she loves it, she said torture me and a couple of hurt me's, i slapped, choked (never more than the count of 10, mostly 5, i don't care what im not doing more than that) i tried to read more but i can't really find a guide or a 101 anywhere.

i asked her what do you expect when you say hurt or torture me and i get you're an evil mastermind genius which puts alot of pressure on me, what i have so far is pulling hair, bite, hickie, slap, choke, spank, toss her around in bed, tie, blind fold and im stuck she want more pain/aggressiveness/torture but no toys, no candles nothing like that just our bodies and a few scarfs and a belt,

any suggestions ? we dont do this all the time it happens every now and then

sorry i couldnt find the noob section.

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. Roland

Roland Member

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM