Book Of Crimes

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

On several occasions over the last fortnight, I have displeased my master several times; not intentionally, but due more to clumsiness and forgetfulness :(

However, despite this, I have been unable to escape punishment.

Last weekend, following my misdemeanors, I suggested for a joke that I write a list of all the things I did wrong. I don't think my master thought I would do this, but within several minutes, all my 'crimes' had been written down, and he decided that I needed to be corrected (see my description of this in the 'first spanking' thread).

As I was punished for each crime, I had to tick it off the list. Then, once all punishment was dished out, I had to write 'all punishment recieved and understood' at the bottom of the page and sign it. My master wrote something too, 'all punishments given' or something similar, and he signed it too.

Over the last week, I have done a couple more things wrong; not intentionally, but I am told that these must be written in the book and dealt with promptly. So I would imagine that the 'Book Of Crimes' is likely to become a permanent fixture in our games :D

It wasn't humiliating for me to write the list of crimes, as we weren't in our roles at that moment. But when it came to ticking off the box as each punishment was carried out...fuck. That was so awful, and yet so exciting, at the same time. It felt as though everything had gone up a notch, and I loathed and loved it, all of it. And if I'm forced to write down the next lot of crimes, under the watchful eye of my master...I am so excited, and yet so scared, because I know a painful beating is going to follow... ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hmm, you all like that idea then :)

I'm thinking now about getting a proper book with a pretty cover for this, and put a formal introduction as to the book's purpose on the front page, and then date every punishment, putting something like 'crimes committed between this date and that date' and then 'punishment given on this date' sort of thing. Make it all formal, and proper :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account