Hands On BDSM

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Venym, Feb 19, 2013.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Venym

Venym New Member

I'm a very basic Dom... for lack of better description. I prefer using my hands to dish out punishments instead of toys. I wrestled in highschool, and took various martial arts through the years, and I've found that pressure points, and a lot of holds can be very effective.

As stated in my profile I use physical means as punishment, more so than enjoyment. I do get some pleasure causing pain, but I've never found using objects to cause that pain to my liking.

For example, twisting a thumb in the appropriate way, can have a full grown man screaming like a little child. As long as you know the limits there is little, to no, chance of breaking anything, and it gets the message across very quickly and effectively.

I'm curious as to whether or not I'm a rare case on this front, or if this is more common than I've seen... since most cases, and videos, that I've seen all involve intricate setups, and toys. Where to me, a Collar, Leash, Rope, and my Hands, tend to work very effectively.

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. V.W. Singer

V.W. Singer New Member

Although I do use toys, I like using my hands a lot too, although joint manipulation doesn't turn me on as I tend to associate that with offensive intent (combat).

Since pussy torture is my primary interest, it doesn't take a lot to get the appropriate results :)

3. missjaysumms

missjaysumms New Member

Not for me. I have a thing about not physically touching my sub, telling her she's too dirty for me, etc. I like the cane/riding crop as well, because I can use it much more quickly, and accurately, than my hands.

4. For me there is a difference between good pain and bad pain. Someone twisting my thumb is bad pain and I wouldn't tolerate it as a loyal submissive. I guess if your sub is into that kind of thing then cool but I'd be careful that could be an easy limit for alot of people. I myself would find it too triggering.

5. Hendrixoo

Hendrixoo New Member

Domming Style

I enjoy a bit of everything, and honestly, at the end of the day it is what my submissive desires over anything. Of course, she tends to like most things that I do to her. :)

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM