punishment ideas?

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Fluttershy: Peeled ginger is quite painful, and can be used anally, vaginally, or urethrally; this is known as figging. It's a type of chemical play, but is basically safe if done carefully.

Yes, a carrot in a condom might be safe, but if it breaks, you might have trouble getting it out. Also, remember that food items can transmit bacteria, because they're hard to wash--it's a minor concern but not a completely negligible one. Again, I advise against using food items in most situations. Go with a purpose-built toy.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

You slice the ginger into something that is a little thinner than a pencil...lubricate it, and slide it into the hole in the end of a male sub's penis.

I have never done (or experienced) this myself - in fact it makes my eyes water just to think of it :)

I have experienced "sounding", which uses a sterile, stainless steel rod inserted into the male urethra and moved in and out. It's rather pleasant if done correctly. Needless to say, ginger would really hurt!

But I'm sure it's important to trim the ginger so that there is a larger "bulb" at the end of the slice so that you can't "lose" the slice in the urethra. That could mean an embarrassing trip to the Emergency Room!

I assume the same thing could be dne with a female sub...but others would know better about that.

Cheers,
Stanley

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account