punishment ideas?

WickedPleasures

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The idea here is to give you room on the things you're struggling with, so that you can focus on learning to be obedient everywhere else. Once you've mastered submission at other times, work on the bedtime issue. "You have one hour between 10 and 11pm to use as you please. You must be in bed by 11pm."

This suddenly reminded me of something else we used to do every now and then. During your daily shower (I assume) in my case it was to be done at night, and was part of her "free time" be it 20 min. 45 min. whatever but not longer than an 1 hour. On occasion she was ordered to report to me immediately when she was finished. Immediately means just that, dripping wet directly from the shower, do pass GO do not collect $200 but immediately to begin "servicing me" in whatever I had planned for that evening. It also afforded the opportunity to "inspect" her work for compliance with my hygiene orders.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

I can relate to your situation as a somewhat rebelious sub myself. Like you I want to be submissive with all my heart but have some difficulties giving up control with some everyday things. It's always little things with me like dishes, showers, and basic things like that and I don't outright refuse I just try and debate to get out of doing something I really don't want to. Anyway that aside I see what you are going through and I think you should take Sebastian's advice to heart if you are a submisssive you are expected to submit to your Master and you seriously need to reflect on your behavior.

So some ideas for punishments, and I'm just going by what my Master has taken to doing to me. One of which is having you write an essay on what you did wrong and how you won't do it again making you evaluate yourself and come up with a gameplan, these essays can make you confess your inner feelings and you can learn alot about yourself. I have found this to be a highly effective punishment. It might not be a very fun punishment for you but the fact of the matter is if you are seriously being disobediant then you need serious punishment and this will help you improve.

Another punishment I am accustomed to, and the threat of it will make me do things quite quickly is a butt plug. They are extremely unpleasant when worn for an extended period of time, even an hour spent using one of these is unpleasant and will make you wish you had behaved. If your Master wants to step it up a bit and make the experience even more unpleasant for you then he could have you watch a horror film with the butt plug in as every time you get scared you'll tense up and it will hurt.

Anyway that's just my two cents I'm not nearly as experienced as everyone else on this board so take what they say to heart, punishments are just kind of my thing so I figured I would give your Master some ideas. Sorry in advance.

Fileboom Premium Account

Your Master flatters me. I'm glad you like the ideas that my Master has thought up for me. As for a butt plug substitute: I did some research and the general consensus is take a golf ball sized object and put it in a baggy or a condom (condom would be best) then use it like that letting the condom part hang out so that you can remove it. I've heard carrots in a condom works really well as they come in all different shapes and sizes as well as a tampon, they apparentally make good butt plugs for beginners.. Those are probably your safest options for things to use, just of course be careful. I hope this helps the two of you.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

I would advise against sticking a golf ball in your ass. If the bag tears, you're going to have a hard time getting the ball out again, and will probably wind up going to the ER, which is going to be expensive and embarrassing. Same goes for carrots, although that might come out more easily than a golf ball.

The basic rule for anal toys is NEVER put anything into your ass that isn't A) a cock B) a finger or C) a purpose-built toy. A properly-carved fig of ginger might be a 4th category, if you're exploring that specific fetish.

You can get a decent butt plug for about $20-30 online or at a women's sex store. Save up your money if you need to; you'll get years of pleasure out of a decent one, so it's worth the investment.

Fileboom Premium Account