Pubic hair

Which is your preference?

• Total voters
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MistressS

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I just joined yesterday and was having a nosey about the site when came across this thread. I've always be neat and tidy trimmed but never had the guts to be completely shaven. But after reading everyones replys on this thread i thot what the hell i took everyones tips the nair worked great, not shaving against the grain and the baby oil and oh my god thank you it feels and looks amazing. My sub loved my new look and was made to show me just how much he loved it last nite ;) If anyones thinking bout it jus go for it with the tips on here you'll be fine i was :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Firefly2005

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Does no-one here see the whole making someone stay hairy and unshaven/untrimmed as an effective form of humiliation in a culture where ALL the women seem to be obsessive about depilation nowadays?

I think it's really effective and my wife finds it an incredible rush when she has to expose herself in changing rooms etc - not in an overtly exhibitionist way that offends anyone, but she's had some really nasty comments that feed into the whole sexual humiliation thing that she finds so sexy...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account