Pubic hair

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by Obedient Little Puppy, Mar 25, 2009.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
?

Which is your preference?

1. Unshaven

14.6%
  2. Partially shaven

18.1%
  3. Completely shaven

67.3%
  1. I've heard that some doms order their slaves to groom themselves to an ordered preference...so what does everyone here prefer, for yourselves and for your partners? And is the way you style yourself your own choice, or a choice that has been made for you? ;)

2. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

I like to keep my junk itself shaved, and the area above the junk is trimmed-down with an adjustable beard trimmer (nobody wants to go down on a tumbleweed).

As for my partner: Most of them are shaved, a few keep a landing strip. The only thing I really don't like is the untouched jungle look. I do not enjoy using pubic hair as dental floss, no sir.

3. filfy

filfy Member

i keep myself nice and trim and tidy. i prefer the same of my partner too. completely shaved gives a 'freshly plucked chicken' look in my oppinion and unshaven , well it just gets in ya way.

4. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

the fordyce spots aren't going away one style or the other.....

5. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

I keep my entire groin area shaved smooth, and as a general rule, my subs are to have no hair below their eyebrows so to speak, and my slaves are to be smooth and completely devoid of all hair. I allow for up to a quarter inch of growth on the head but as a general practice they must shave it smooth once a month.

6. Prissy

Prissy Member

I had to think about this for a while, I kniow master prefers completely shaven, but I was unsure about me..., and after trying a few different ways, I also found I like completely shaven.

7. Leilani

Leilani New Member

I think partially shaven or waxed or epilated looks best on pretty much everyone. No hair at all makes the person look like poultry, and too much of it like they're growing a forest down there!

8. When we first started being sexual Master wanted me clean shaven but it made me really uncomfortable and I had serious issues with ingrown hair so he decided that trimmed would be better. I'd like to wax for him and surprise him, I'm just afraid of the pain.

9. Prissy

Prissy Member

It may be painful, but if you can endure the pain P3, he will more than likely love you more for it

10. I would love to have all mine permanently removed by laser surgery, if I could afford it :(

11. Master C

Master C Member

You didn't need to answer this one for me....

12. subspace

subspace Member

I find that Nair works well as long as you don't have a bad reaction to it. Makes everything nice and smooth with no bumps.

13. i keep myself shaved, i don't really care about my partner though.

14. KinkyPink

KinkyPink Member

I have a weird preference: blondes and redheads should have lots of hair, others should trim or shave. Genital piercings = fully shaven, better view for the guests ;)

15. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Oddly enough I prefer pubic hair on brunettes (just trimmed, still no tumbleweeds).

I could put a few electrolysisist's children through college if I tried to go smooth from the neck down. I've got that thick germanic bodyhair from my maternal lineage.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM