What do you wear?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Obedient Little Puppy, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Just wondering, what kind of clothes, if any, do you wear for your sessions?

I've heard/read on occasion that dressing in leather/PVC/latex etc., is cheap and tacky and unrealistic, and that if a dom is dressed in normal clothes, it will have more of an impact, as they are 'better able' to prove that they mean business :confused:

So, is there a right or wrong answer, or just a matter of preference? When my master is domming me, he is usually dressed casually in jeans or combats and T-shirt. If he is crossdressing, he wears clothes that I suppose would be described as 'smart-casual', like a nice top and a long skirt, and heels. As his sub, I will be dressed either in normal clothes (which quickly get removed, often forcefully) or already naked, but sometimes we also wear something as a costume, for role playing.

When we switch, he is either dressed casually or naked, and I tend to favour a catsuit or sexy lingerie. I don't feel comfortable, for now at least, 'dressing down' to be dominant, but that's just me.

So, what do others of you like to wear, both subs and doms?
  2. Usually naked, but, depends on the mood. It's usually just casual dress, which for me is mostly a skirt of some kind. Not that it matters becomes whatever Im wearing comes off so quickly it doesnt make a difference anyway.

We don't do any kind of role playing or switching so costumes and such never come in to play.
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
  3. master jey

master jey Moderator

leather pants and boots,naked in boots....sometimes naked sometimes in usual clothes depends on the mood
  4. pepeluism

pepeluism Member

Me: Naked, always. For some parties where nudity is not allowed I wear a leather thong.

Mistress: Whatever she feels like (basically, normal clothes). Usually as the session goes on she takes off clothes and many times she does get naked. Mostly to show me what I can't have.
  5. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

I have several outfits for various occasions, my favorite is a black lycra skinsuit, with mesh see through eyes so i can see out but outside it looks blank. over this i wear a white kabuki mask, and a shiny black apron that ends above my knees.
    att to it elbow length gloves and thigh high boots, and you have a very daunting image of anonymity and emotionless pain.
  6. Sparrow - I don't suppose you have a picture you would be willing to share??? :D
  7. I am generally naked except for my knee high socks. I am to get naked when I walk in the door and wait for Him. If I am topping I like to wear knee high boots with dark jeans tucked into them and a bra of some sort.

He is a big fan of nudity for both of us and for me thats wonderful because He has a gorgeous body. :D

Though I am very anxious for Him to put on His camo. He said He would wear His camo and boots for me, one of my biggest weaknesses and if I'm a good girl He will fuck me with His pistol. :D:D:D Will try to get some pics to post of that once it does happen...can't wait!!
  8. Naughty Neena

Naughty Neena Member

anything goes for me - just as long as im tied and bound and unable to move - soft cuffs and soft ropes in vast quantites - mmmmmmmm

9. chrisincuffs

chrisincuffs New Member

I wear anything my Master pleases. I have a police officer uniform that he enjoys very much, he loves to watch me fuck his gun (unloaded of course) Master loves corsets too, the good ones with steel bones that really restrict my movement. I am always to wear my Master's chains. They are silver chains that are fitted around my wrists, they have no clasps as they are not meant to ever come off. I wear a lot of lingerie, which I take pictures of myself in and send him pictures on my phone to his throughout the day whenever he wants to see his slave as well. I also post them on flickr for Master to show off his slave as he pleases. http://www.flickr.com/photos/loyalslave/
    I also have a bra that i made with thumb tacks in it....very fun punishment.
    Always Always though, my toes and fingernails are perfectly painted and have to match.....any chips and I'm punished
  10. master jey

master jey Moderator

my girlfriend hates military staff so she made me hide them...
  11. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

I suppose i could dig one up, although pics of me are rare. ;)
  12. If you could, I would love to see it!!! ;)
  13. Me too; it sound like it would be terrifying, which in itself would be delightful ;)

And for those of you who have only described what you yourself wear, what does your partner wear? Do subs get to pick what they wear, or does the dom decide that? Do subs ever get to request what their dom wears?

Haha, sorry for all the questions; I'm just nosy, and intrigued, plus I'm trying to get a 'mental picture', well, as best I can without knowing what most of you look like :)
  14. OLP - LOVE all your questions! Never apologize for that. ;) Keep’em coming!
  15. master jey

master jey Moderator

damn i wanna see sparrow stuff as well pic would be nice