What do you wear?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Just wondering, what kind of clothes, if any, do you wear for your sessions?

I've heard/read on occasion that dressing in leather/PVC/latex etc., is cheap and tacky and unrealistic, and that if a dom is dressed in normal clothes, it will have more of an impact, as they are 'better able' to prove that they mean business :confused:

So, is there a right or wrong answer, or just a matter of preference? When my master is domming me, he is usually dressed casually in jeans or combats and T-shirt. If he is crossdressing, he wears clothes that I suppose would be described as 'smart-casual', like a nice top and a long skirt, and heels. As his sub, I will be dressed either in normal clothes (which quickly get removed, often forcefully) or already naked, but sometimes we also wear something as a costume, for role playing.

When we switch, he is either dressed casually or naked, and I tend to favour a catsuit or sexy lingerie. I don't feel comfortable, for now at least, 'dressing down' to be dominant, but that's just me.

So, what do others of you like to wear, both subs and doms?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Usually naked, but, depends on the mood. It's usually just casual dress, which for me is mostly a skirt of some kind. Not that it matters becomes whatever Im wearing comes off so quickly it doesnt make a difference anyway.

We don't do any kind of role playing or switching so costumes and such never come in to play.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sparrow69

I have several outfits for various occasions, my favorite is a black lycra skinsuit, with mesh see through eyes so i can see out but outside it looks blank. over this i wear a white kabuki mask, and a shiny black apron that ends above my knees.
att to it elbow length gloves and thigh high boots, and you have a very daunting image of anonymity and emotionless pain.

Fileboom Premium Account

I am generally naked except for my knee high socks. I am to get naked when I walk in the door and wait for Him. If I am topping I like to wear knee high boots with dark jeans tucked into them and a bra of some sort.

He is a big fan of nudity for both of us and for me thats wonderful because He has a gorgeous body. :D

Though I am very anxious for Him to put on His camo. He said He would wear His camo and boots for me, one of my biggest weaknesses and if I'm a good girl He will fuck me with His pistol. :D:D:D Will try to get some pics to post of that once it does happen...can't wait!!

Fileboom Premium Account

chrisincuffs

I wear anything my Master pleases. I have a police officer uniform that he enjoys very much, he loves to watch me fuck his gun (unloaded of course) Master loves corsets too, the good ones with steel bones that really restrict my movement. I am always to wear my Master's chains. They are silver chains that are fitted around my wrists, they have no clasps as they are not meant to ever come off. I wear a lot of lingerie, which I take pictures of myself in and send him pictures on my phone to his throughout the day whenever he wants to see his slave as well. I also post them on flickr for Master to show off his slave as he pleases. http://www.flickr.com/photos/loyalslave/
I also have a bra that i made with thumb tacks in it....very fun punishment.
Always Always though, my toes and fingernails are perfectly painted and have to match.....any chips and I'm punished

Fileboom Premium Account