Femdom over webcam?

CuriousGeorge

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I read the rules and didn't see anything saying this isn't okay, but if I'm wrong, please correct me.

Any female doms interested in dominating me over webcam? I've always been pretty turned on by the idea but I've never actually tried it and wanted to give it kind of a test run. You don't have to do anything for me, or even necessarily have your webcam on (but I would prefer to at least see you) other than just give me instructions. I'm pretty much down to do anything you can think of that isn't very painful or involving my credit card. My e-mail should be in my profile, but I'm new to the site so if it isn't just send me a PM or say something in the thread and I'll get with you.

I'm 5'6, 130 pounds and skinny, with brown hair and brown eyes. I'll send you pictures first if you like.

Again, sorry if this is against the rules, but I read the rule thread and didn't see anything about this. If it's in the wrong place, if you could kindly direct me to the right place, I'll happily close/move/whatever I can do with the thread.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account