Pets- and not the submissive kind

Smallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

So, does anyone have pets? I was bored and thinking and reading another forum, and I thought it would be interesting to ask here if and what people had for pets. Pictures would also be good.

I have eight chickens (who are, yes, pets), a Schneider's skink, a German Shepherd dog, two cats, and a Bronze turkey. I wrote a huge post about her in another forum, actually. I do well with poultry.
I'll find pictures if anyone's interested, and I'd like to see what you all have.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Ceilidh

I have a French Bulldog, who was born on Halloween.

And I have a part Maine Coon cat whom is called -besides his name- many, many things--- Fluffy, hooker, whore, fluffy rapist.... The list goes on and on due to the fact he loves -and will go belly up for- anyone with fingers and is not afraid to climb in your lap and head-butt you until you love him, or pet him, because he will find a way to get you to love on him hence the fluffy rapist name. Oh, and did I mention he likes to sleep on top of me at night?

Fileboom Premium Account

Smallest

Ceilidh- I love cats. But they're kind of like boring goats. I really really love goats.
And I want tomeet your dog. Bulldogs are ugly-cute, and that's one of the best kinds. (like Boer goats! I can find a goat for everything)

And RandomGuy, I'm not at all excited for next year, as I can only take my lizard with me. The rest are staying here, and will be taken care of, but I'm going to miss them. The turkey and chickens are solely mine and follow me around, and the dog and cats are filled with personality, so I will probably miss them more. And I won't be working at a farm anymore probably. Landlords=no fun at times.

Fileboom Premium Account