panties

WickedPleasures

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I was fortunate to have this experience a couple of times, but not all day just for an hour or two. I will paraphrase:

Had my ex-fiancee orally bring me to orgasm and came all over her pussy. I then had (ordered) her to quickly put on her latex panties. This had a double benefit of not absorbing and retaining the wetness for a loooong time. She then put on a short skirt and we went shopping for and hour or so. She remained wet and squishy the whole time until we got home. She said it made her horny as hell especially when she felt a little bit leak on her inner thighs.
It also provided, for us anyway, a triple psychological turn on. I knew what was there and she was wearing it, she knew what was there and the feeling between her legs got her even more excited because it was a dirty secret in public. Her pussy was a nice sloppy mess waiting to be fucked and she couldn't wait, and neither could I. Sadly we didn't do it that often and would love have the opportunity to try that again someday.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: