Nipple piercings and pain play

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

There is no way to predict exactly how your tits will react to being pierced. Some people report that they become more sensitive, while others report that they become less sensitive. If your tits are naturally very sensitive, piercing them might be a bad idea (assuming you like the sensitivity).

But pierced tits are definitely still playable, unless they become too sensitive. My boy loves having his pierced tits played with. I like the rings because they're convenient tit handles. While the tits are healing from the piercing, you shouldn't play with them but once they've healed, go for it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sebastian You are right. i just had mine done almost 2 months ago, they still aren't fully healed, but the sensitivity is amazing. i can't wait untill i can change the rings, into pritty little caps, shields "dresses" and hang the weights and go nuts on them. Soon I hope. {another couple months}. i will warn it hurt like hell to have them done and for about a week afterwards {if you work might want to take a few days off} but for all the pain it was well worth. my nips were not overly sencitive before, due to breast feeding 3 kids, but now all i can say is WOW. Not to mention Master loves them.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account