Non-marking Whip and Nipple Clamps

puzld

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello everybody,
Me and my girlfriend are looking into trying some new things in the bedroom, specifically using bondage gear. She is a swimsuit model, so she can't have marks on her legs or anything, but I would really like to find a flogger (or something) that is non-marking. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Also, I'm looking for a good lead on nipple clamps. Nothing too harsh like Alligator clips or clothes pins. Maybe something with rubber on them, so it won't break the skin. She has red hair so she is a little bit insensitive on her nipples so maybe something without rubber but with a moderately strong spring. Oh, she has both nipples pierced.

Thanks a lot gonna help us try a lot of new things!

PS: If I should look at something else that's exciting, bring it up

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Hmm.

I have absolutely no idea if there are any instruments for beatings that will leave no marks at all. Part of the fun of being beaten is seeing the red marks/stripes/bruises that come about as a result (see my threads in the 'your own pics and movies' section :D), but I can tell you from experience that even if a flogger leaves intense red marks, they will be gone completely within just a few hours.

About nipple clamps, I have no idea. To be honest, I didn't even know it was possible to clamp pierced nipples :confused:

Fileboom Premium Account

RRR1609

I don't know about whips or floggers, but when my master is spanking me with his hand, if he starts very slow and kind of gets me "warmed up" before he starts spanking me hard, I either don't bruise or bruise very little compared to when he doesn't do this; so this method might also work with the flogger, but I'm not sure.

As far as the nipple clips are concerned, my master uses those black paper binding clips on my nipples. It hurts very badly, and maybe for an hour or so later my nipples will be red, but the skin does not break. However, my nipples are not pierce, so i'm not sure how that would affect the whole process.

Fileboom Premium Account

I've had clothes pegs on my nipples, and although it hurts like hell, apart from the nipples themseleves being red for a while afterwards, there were no marks or any kind of damage.

I used to use tiny 'claw' hair clips at one time. I didn't have these on the nipple, but on the areolae, but it still pinched good and tight, and had the desired effect. I could cope with this for about 20 minutes, and when they were removed, there were dark red puncture marks where the claws had dug into the skin, that did look almost like proper holes, but the skin wasn't actually broken. Although sometimes the marks would still be in evidence, albeit faded, a day or two later.

Fileboom Premium Account

Nyx

A flogging/spanking through a layer of clothing, even underwear or a thin t-shirt will leave less of a mark. On the downside it'll blunt some of the impact as well.

Obedient Puppy is right, though... most marks will have faded within a couple hours. Unless you favor horrid wooden brushes with holes in them like my top! My ass is STILL marked up from our session two days ago.

Fileboom Premium Account