nickname

Rackley91

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hey I'm trying to come up with a nick name for my sub in the bedroom. She has no issues calling me master and all I can think of is slave or pet (aside from slut whore ect). Slave freaks her out and pet makes her feel like a dog.I want something that shows ownership but won't freak her out. I finally got her to wear something other than cheap ass handcuffs that have a release button (so cheap I bent them up in my hands). Any help would be great! Oh we have been together for 4 years and iv been hinting at this for years so any tips for making her more comfortable with it would be great also!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

You could go with something like 'baby' or another diminutive term like that. It sounds vanilla, so you can use it around others, but you and she will know that it means something deeper.

A word of warning: NEVER use fake handcuffs. Only use genuine police cuffs. They are cheap ($20-30 at a army surplus store or police gear supply site). Fake cuffs (the sort you get at Hot Topic or places like that) are dangerous. They often have rough edges that can cut the sub's wrists, they usually lack a double-lock and can therefore tighten dangerously, and they can break when under strain, which might hurt the sub. The basic way to recognize genuine cuffs is that they have two links between the cuffs; fake ones usually have three.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account