Buying a Cb6000 and telling sub girlfriend

wolf123

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hey everyone I have an odd situation. Well my girlfriend and I have been into bondage for quite some time but I am the dominative one and she the submissive. However, we been playing some chastity with her (got a cheap little belt too) and that got me intersted in buying a cb6000 for myself. It seems weird, because i am the top but i found a great price on ebay. I just though it would be fun to have on me if ever we decide to use it, and it also excites me. I do occasionally when away from her masterbate which she is totally fine with. But maybe give her the key or something for some fun? I plan on using it solo for a while once i get all adjusted and everything so ill be all ready when i tell her. But she doesnt like being dominative and i dont want to her to try but really im asking are what are some fun not too dominative ways to play with it or should i not get it at all?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

L8NightQ

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Wolf.... are you saying that you're dominant (dominative?) but you kinda like a little submissive play, even if it's pretend, or behind the scenes, or just kidding?
If you bought that thing, then you have a submissive side, and you didn't really need us to tell you that...... and there's nothing wrong with it either.

You're an energy feeder, like most of us. To be good at it you have to be empathetic, or have the ability to understand how what you do makes her feel, and that in turn gives you what you need. The side effect is that you can create the submissive erotic path inside you as you imagine the scenes that will satisfy both of you (well.... you should be able to).

Listen to slp and join the club. Read the books I suggested to you (or pick others) and you will find that this is not an odd thing. Enjoy yourself.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account