Buying a Cb6000 and telling sub girlfriend

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by wolf123, Aug 2, 2010.

1. wolf123

wolf123 Member

Hey everyone I have an odd situation. Well my girlfriend and I have been into bondage for quite some time but I am the dominative one and she the submissive. However, we been playing some chastity with her (got a cheap little belt too) and that got me intersted in buying a cb6000 for myself. It seems weird, because i am the top but i found a great price on ebay. I just though it would be fun to have on me if ever we decide to use it, and it also excites me. I do occasionally when away from her masterbate which she is totally fine with. But maybe give her the key or something for some fun? I plan on using it solo for a while once i get all adjusted and everything so ill be all ready when i tell her. But she doesnt like being dominative and i dont want to her to try but really im asking are what are some fun not too dominative ways to play with it or should i not get it at all?
  2. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

unless she's 100% sub, then I dont think a little "domination" on her part will turn her off

maybe let her play with you every once in a while? Give her the key as a reward for good behavior?
  3. L8NightQ

L8NightQ Member

Wolf.... are you saying that you're dominant (dominative?) but you kinda like a little submissive play, even if it's pretend, or behind the scenes, or just kidding?
    If you bought that thing, then you have a submissive side, and you didn't really need us to tell you that...... and there's nothing wrong with it either.

You're an energy feeder, like most of us. To be good at it you have to be empathetic, or have the ability to understand how what you do makes her feel, and that in turn gives you what you need. The side effect is that you can create the submissive erotic path inside you as you imagine the scenes that will satisfy both of you (well.... you should be able to).

Listen to slp and join the club. Read the books I suggested to you (or pick others) and you will find that this is not an odd thing. Enjoy yourself.
  4. hopefulsub

hopefulsub Member

I agree with slp. I think subs are at the mercy of their doms. For instance my master likes to tie me up and tease me with his dick, fuck my face, etc. You can use the belt to keep yourself from her and you'll be the reward.

Also, exploring your submissive side can be erotic as well. I switched once and it was crazy. I like being on the sub side more though.
  5. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

yessssssss listen to me wolf, I am always right
  6. master jey

master jey Moderator

Try it out its cool
    and of course she's always right :D
  7. wolf123

wolf123 Member

those sound like interesting ideas. i dont think she is yet ready to tap into her dominative side, though i do sense a small submissive side in me. im thinking give her the key for a while then torture her untill she gives it back as a game? its time to get creative
  8. master jey

master jey Moderator

Do it like me when I switch the role I'm still the one who gives the orders :)
    Topping from a bottom
  9. Haha .. I half read the intro and thought you were getting a Honda Motorbike.
    I think you want to play subbie. I have, and it's fun, if you have found a good price for one, then go for it.
  10. I knew you would say that :rotfl: But then again, I initially thought exactly the same thing :rotfl:

Wolf, if you want to buy this then go for it, it sounds like you and your partner could have a lot of fun with it :)
  11. master jey

master jey Moderator

I knew someone would say that [​IMG]