New ways to dom

allman

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hey I am new here and I am looking for new ways to dominate my slave, I usually tie her up and make her do things for me but I am not sure what all could I make her do? I also would like to make a dildo on a stick or mount a dildo on a stick so when I want to be nice I can vibe and fuck her with a toy but not sure how to do that or if there is something on the market. Any advice would be great.
Thanks

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

Allman, there are lots of fucking machines on the market. Just about any decent gay sex toy site will have one or two, and my guess is that straight toy sites will have them as well.

I'm not sure what the rest of your question means. You say you "tie her up and make her do things for me". Does that mean you put her into bondage and then require her to service you, or are you saying that you do bondage and she also provides domestic service for you?

Take a look at the FAQ, especially the section on the 4 spheres of BDSM play. That should give you some ideas of things to explore. And once you have specific areas of play you're interested in, you can post questions that are a little more specific.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

allman

I will do that, thanks. What we do now is light bondage, and when she is not bound I restrict her and she has is required to perform certain tasks, it could be anything and if I am not pleased with it she may get a spanking or even a shock now and again. But I will look at that so that I can better state my question, because I am basically looking for new ways to do things nothing crazy just different ways to humiliate her.

Fileboom Premium Account