new to this lifestye

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by jazmin76, Mar 13, 2011.

1. jazmin76

jazmin76 New Member

Hey, I am new to this lifestyle and I am just looking for advice, tips, suggestions and what to expect. I am a submissive with a Dom boyfriend. Although I would love to get him to submit to me, I know it will prob not happen. Any repllies are much appreciated.
    Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Frostig

Frostig Member

Is he willing to switch or submit?

The sticky thread on here has lots of links to sites that explain a lot about bdsm for both submissive and dominate partners along with playful ideas and systems to work with. Feel free to read through them and if you have anymore questions about anything specific to understand better we'll be happy to help :3
  3. master jey

master jey Moderator

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  4. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Yeah, start with the Newcomer's FAQ. It addresses a lot of common questions that new bdsmers have, and it deals with a lot of stuff that you should know at least a little about, to avoid major problems. Once you've read the FAQ, come back here and ask whatever questions you still have.
  5. jazmin76

jazmin76 New Member

I did read the newcomer FAQs. Was just looking for some ideas. Thanks tho
  6. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

We're glad to offer advice, but your question is pretty vague--it doesn't give us much to go on. Can you be more specific about what you want to know?
  7. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

I like how you read the whole FAQ and still dont have any specific questions lol