New Sub from Ontario

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Starlightsparkles, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Starlightsparkles

Starlightsparkles New Member

Hey! I'm new to the sub lifestyle. My master asked me to create a profile to share with everyone. I love to get fucked and spanked. I hope you enjoy my experiences with me. Here's me to start. :)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
  2. Starlightsparkles

My Master said I didn't do enough with my post.....

I'm a 30 year old sub. I like to share my pictures of my punishments and my enjoyments.
    I'm brand new. Only just began my adventure in December 2011.
    In addition to spanking and fucking I enjoy biting, slapping, starting to enjoy the self torture I have been forced to give myself, being tied up. I love to suck cock and balls.
    I have to take a picture of the day for him each day. I only have to take one but it always ends up being more....
    On the other side of things I like being outside walking trails and taking pictures. One of my favorite pass times.

Hoping this is suiting what he is asking of me so I don't receive a punishment for not following his instructions well enough.
  3. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Welcome to the forum! Let me suggest reading the Newcomer's FAQ. It should give you a lot to think about and maybe some ideas for play.
  4. Welcome indeed.. Good luck on your adventure!
  5. Anna2

Anna2 Member

Welcome. I am new too.
  6. Starlightsparkles

Good morning!!! Thanks for the replies. I'm glad to be here and kind of excited. I will check out the newcomer FAQ's. Thanks for that. ;) Thanks to you E2D as well. And hey Anna! Its great being new isn't it? I hope you enjoy your time here as well.

7. This should be a wonderful new experience for you!