New girl, New Experience

U

Unregistered

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I just started seeing a girl and she told me she has secretly enjoy watching bondage videos, and she wants to try it out. she even has showed me the toys she just bought but haven't used yet. She wants to be tied up and basically have me use these toys on her. They range from dildos to vibrators and even a pump. She wants to be dominated to the point of begging me to finish with sex. Ok, I'm game for anything if it involves sex. But I have only seen bondage stuff watching Jessie Cox videos. That's it! I have no idea where to begin! I need to know how to tie her up right. She wants to rope up my cock to, but I have know idea what that involves. Plus the pump can be used on her and me. What am I in for? I've never had a pump used on me, nor had my cock tied up.

I'm glad I found this site but I'm hoping someone or anyone can help me get started. Is there a how to guide on how to out there? Interested on the whole pump & tying up of my cock is going to go. Has anyone experience this? So please If you have suggestions let me know. Plus I think I'm gonna join this form.

Thanks again

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Roland

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Welcome to the site. Please join...we would be happy to help.

I'd start by reading the Newcomer's FAQ:

http://www.smplace.com/forum/23598-newcomers-faq-read-before-posting.html

There's a lot of great info on there.

Then, you should probably read a book or two. Jay Wiseman's Erotic Bondage Handbook is a great place to start. If done wrong, bondage can be very painful, physically damaging, and even fatal in rare cases. Read the FAQ and read at least one book before you do anything too intense.

Penis binding can be dangerous as well so make sure you read up first and she shoudl as well. Good luck!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account