Need advice about chastity

ctwServant

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum!
Mistress wants me to be in chastity for the whole month without using a device. I'm allowed to cum only on full moon. I have a hard time with this rule. I haven't been able to keep myself in chastity for more than 2 weeks. This rule is very important for her and I really want to please her.

I wonder how are the subs here deals with long term chastity. Any advice will be appreciated.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Seeking advice from other subs is good, but you should be speaking to your mistress about this. She's given you a command and you're not sure how to carry it out, so you need to go to her and ask her for guidance. Having given you a command, it's her responsibility to see to it that you have the tools and knowledge to succeed at it. Otherwise she's just setting you up to fail, which is a very bad thing to do to a slave, since it undermines his confidence in his ability to serve.

It's possible that she's given you too difficult a task. If you have not previously been able to maintain chastity for longer than 2 weeks, demanding a month of you may very well be too much at this point. She would be better advised to train you toward longer periods of chastity. For example, she could order you to be in chastity for 16 days. When that becomes doable, she could then increase it to 18 days.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account