Chastised

PMSwitch

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello all. I'm new to the boards, so wanted to say hello. I'm a switch in love with a sub, so I spend most of my kinky time as a dominant. However, the last couple of days, she has been humoring my submissive side. I am two days into my first stint of chastity, and I don't know when I get out.

The rule we agreed on is, for as long as she can, she will get off from cunnilingus, fingering and dildos. I get released for my orgasm the next time those won't cut it and she really needs my cock, and not a second before. And she *loves* cunnilingus.

Anyhow, my balls are throbbing, and I'm either to stupid or masochistic to try to think about anything else. So I thought I would introduce myself here. Anyone in a similar situation? Any other kinksters in chastity? How did you get through your first week? (I'm guessing I'll be in here at least that long).

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am frequently held in chastity. It all began as a wish from my Mistress when She began training me, although the concept has always been a bit of a turn-on and I learn to follow Mistress Taryn's wishes so I could better please Her.

I assume that you're locked into one of those popular CB-XXXX devices? I occasionally wear my old CB-6000 and yes.... those things can make one's balls pretty sore after awhile. I learned that carrying a bottle of skin lotion with me can be a godsend.

Let me just say, chastity definitely took some getting used to! While I had a few hang-ups here and there in the beginning, it has been a very valuable tool throughout the process of becoming enslaved to my Mistress/Owner.

Glad to hear about your situation and, since you posted over a week ago, I hope you found it to be quite an experience!! Please share any details you may wish to chip in and welcome to SMplace!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium