naughty young man

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by earth, Feb 3, 2011.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. earth

earth New Member

I met a naughty younger guy who worked for me. he was often lazy, didn't turn up etc etc.

Anyway, he used to flirt with me a lot, and we started joking about a punishment, and it turned out he really enjoys being tied up! I don#t really know about the bondage world, so wondered if any kind helpers would have any suggestions of what to do with him haha!?

Give me some ideas if you're in a mean mood :p . x

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. L8NightQ

L8NightQ Member

Hi Earth -

Don't know how long you've been here ,but welcome. You should start with the FAQ post in this section of the forum.

There's some advice on tying and knots there, and some safety issues to cover.

There are also a couple of posts on rope that you can search for.. also in the "BDSM experience talks" area.

I'm sure it won't take long to get some more input on how you might punish and torment this slacker.

Take care.

3. earth

earth New Member

Oh thanks mate, where abouts should I post it for most replies hehe?

4. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

For bondage, check out Jay Wiseman's The Erotic Bondage Handbook. It's a very good guide to knots and rope work. If you want to include erotic torture (which in my mind is the whole point of bondage), check out SM 101 by the same author. Should give you plenty of ideas.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM