naughty young man

earth

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I met a naughty younger guy who worked for me. he was often lazy, didn't turn up etc etc.

Anyway, he used to flirt with me a lot, and we started joking about a punishment, and it turned out he really enjoys being tied up! I don#t really know about the bondage world, so wondered if any kind helpers would have any suggestions of what to do with him haha!?

Give me some ideas if you're in a mean mood :p . x

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

L8NightQ

Hi Earth -

Don't know how long you've been here ,but welcome. You should start with the FAQ post in this section of the forum.

There's some advice on tying and knots there, and some safety issues to cover.

There are also a couple of posts on rope that you can search for.. also in the "BDSM experience talks" area.

I'm sure it won't take long to get some more input on how you might punish and torment this slacker.

Take care.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

earth

Hi Earth -

Don't know how long you've been here ,but welcome. You should start with the FAQ post in this section of the forum.

There's some advice on tying and knots there, and some safety issues to cover.

There are also a couple of posts on rope that you can search for.. also in the "BDSM experience talks" area.

I'm sure it won't take long to get some more input on how you might punish and torment this slacker.

Take care.

Oh thanks mate, where abouts should I post it for most replies hehe?

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium