What's in a name.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello all,

Am not sure if this will need to be moved - apologies if it has already been discussed.

So currently chatting to a guy via msn. Our chat was vanilla until i mentioned my interest in D/s and he said he was interested in exploring. He reckons he likes to be humliated (I think verbally mainly) for me to call him a shit etc etc.

He already calls me Mistress which i am happy with but I am currently struggling with what to call him. Slave doesnt seem quite right as he is not really doing anything for me as such. I dont actually find swearing or crude language that easy to use which eliminates a fair amount.

I am also trying not to get too emtionally involved in case this is just a bit of online fun. I am still pretty new to all this and dont want to go through what I have been through in the past.

Any suggestions??

Mistress Maria

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

spider

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I've known toy to work quite well in the past, as well as pet, although that has emotional connotations for some and boy has negative connotations for others. If your really stuck simply stick to 'you' and never refer to him by name, sort as if 'you' could be anybody You chose to point at and he's just lucky that Yourself just keeps indicating towards him.

Names begin to define and set the limits for things, if you leave something nameless, you leave them insecure and unsure of their position, strikes me this is something a Domme could use to their advantage.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: