Need some ideas and tips...

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Nova, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Nova

Nova New Member

I could really use some bondage ideas. I'd like to provide a little background first. I got into bondage because of my boyfriend, so I'm fairly new to this all. He really enjoyed self-bondage, and I was willing to give bondage a try for him, and lo and behold, I liked it. The more I do it, the more I like it. As a thanks for him getting me into bondage, I want to give him a bondage session he won't soon forget. The only problem is, I don't have any ideas! We've experimented with many ways of tying him up, rope harnesses, anal penetration, collars and leashes, gags, etc etc. He's up for just about anything, and I would love tips or ideas. We'll have about 4 hours in the time we'll be using - can anyone give me some ideas for a great session?
  2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Once you have him tied up, do some erotic torture. Pinch his tits, slap his belly or ass or cock. Start gently and slowly work up. Make him beg you to stop.
  3. My favorite.. Once you have tied him, blindfold him. Then begin to tease and torment his senses with the introduction of unknown sensations to his body in spurradic places.. He wont know what, when or where..