my fantasy : )

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by shauwn, Oct 27, 2012.

1. shauwn

shauwn Member

One of my hottest fantasies is the idea of being kidnapped & sold into slavery....I know the reality would probably be alot different then my dreams, but still I find the thought really turns me on!
    Are there places in the world where this could happen to a young guy?

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

For real, maybe somewhere in the Ukraine, or third world countries with a high prostitution and sexual slavery market, but you absolutely would not want that. For play, I would not be surprised if your local kink community had some people willing to help you set up a scene at a play party (a slave auction or something) and for a while following.

3. shauwn

shauwn Member

Thanks for the reply, Smallest : ) I'm sure you are right about not wanting to be enslaved for real, and it is kinda a weird fantasy I guess, but it really is hot thinking bout it!
    Even doing a play scene would be cool, & I'm going to bring this up with my partner....see how she feels about doing that.
    Meanwhile...a fantasy of being a tourist, and snatched off the street in some exotic location....Wow!

4. shauwn

shauwn Member

*excited!!!!!!*
    my partner set up a scene for this weekend...i'm gonna be sold as a slave...oh geez, kinda excited bout this!

5. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Good luck! I hope it's fun.

6. shauwn

shauwn Member

Thanks Smallest : ) i'm pretty....ummm, excited, but also the anticipation!!!
    my partner said it might be for up to a two week period!

7. bialywsrh

bialywsrh New Member

good luck bro!

8. ruandeyu

ruandeyu New Member

Good luck with your decide, dude

9. shauwn

shauwn Member

So the scene happened : ) I was "sold" an....I think they were very pleased...... : )

10. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

And were you? :)

11. dejavou

dejavou Active Member

Good luck whit your fantasm ;)

12. shauwn

shauwn Member

Oh, yes : ) I so loved the submissive feeling of being bound and people checking me out as something to "buy"
    and then after being sold...a leash clipped to my collar & led off.....oh geez! sooo hot! My partner loved it too, so I'm hoping to play it out again.
    but also...it was kinda humiliating, I mean just being a piece to be sold. and hearing comments as I was inspected...

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
  13. culture

culture Active Member

Good luck :)

14. shauwn

shauwn Member

Thank you culture :)

15. Sally

Sally Member

More details! sounds so hot <3