Bleh...

Frostig

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

If you know how to do game designing then you are set. You can design art, company logos, commercials and sorts. If this is your dream job perhaps do designing and editing for other companies, that way you can bring in your experience to the table. Far as comics go write them on your free time as a hobbie. There are places where u can get them printed and made, with that make an online store or stop by a convention and sell them for side money and you get to have fun along with it

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

RS1981

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The design part I'm not worried about, it's the years of programming courses that I'll have to take to get in the door. I'm really more interested in storyline and art than in the technical stuff though. I've considered animation but I'm really not sure what goes into that besides art skills. I'm just having anxiety about it because I'm getting old and I don't want to feel like I haven't lived up to my potential. I can probably get a regular job sure, but I want more out of life than just being someone's bitch forever.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium