loving asphyxiation

Phoray

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I was just reading what Jay Wiseman has to say about breath play in SM 101. Most people assume that the primary risk of breath play is asphyxiation, and they assume that the threat can be managed by simply being careful to let up before the person passes out. There are two problems with this. 1) It's not possible to determine when someone is about to pass out. 2) More seriously, the real threat is not asphyxiation; it's a heart attack. Lack of oxygen significantly disrupts the heart's ability to regulate its contractions, and creates the conditions in which a heart attack can occur. This problem begins before unconsciousness sets in and can, in many cases, continue for hours after full oxygen has been restored. Thus it is possible for one to have a heart attack several hours after breath control play. This occurs essentially regardless of age or general health.

Very scary- I wouldn't risk quality of life for it. And have plenty of other fetishes to explore that wouldn't have those risks. ^_^ perhaps I won't explore that one after all.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account