BDSM session in the wood my new fetish

Rahul

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The city limit has come to an end, the forest areas just began, but still not in a mood to stop my car and kept on driving into the deep woods. Finally stopped the car on one end of the road and once turned off the car engine i got the real feel of forest tranquility. Opened the rear gate to see my baby lying inside, but she cannot run, her hands are tied behind and so her legs. she is nude. Pulling her out of the back seat i made her stand on her tied feet. Freed her legs from that tight harness and fixed the long dog collar chain to her neck and started entering the woods pulling her behind me.

My high heel boot was my friend then but not her's. The pricking plants showed no mercy in wounding her bare feet and left a foot print of blood by her every steps. Ohh finally got the big banyan tree which i discovered as a perfect location during my last visit there with my friends. No more wasting time...dropped my leather bag on the ground, took out the ropes and tied her tight to that tree. The irregular rough surface of the tree was hurting her back but she can't help it. She cannot even shout for help as i am fully confident about the gag. But i wanted to let her see, the beauty of the jungle, the darkness of the forest and the violent expression of her master. Yes i am violent today, and will leave no chance to cause her every pain that would shatters her pride of being unfaithful to me. I will leave no space on her body to bleed to remind her distrustful actions. But i left my cigarette pack in my car itself, and i need to go there to get it, she understood that her suffering time has begin to start. She is afraid of darkness and that too alone in the wood will really take a test of her limits. I left from the place immediately leaving her all alone tied up to a tree waiting for my return.

Soon i returned and stopped at a distance to watch her every action. I can hear her sniveling, probably in her every breath she is finding her death close. The howling of the jackals is enough to remind her location. The cool breeze blowing all over her is whispering in her ears to be alive. the creaking sound of the wood making her restless for her Master's return. The leaves of the tree is no more tickling her today, but piercing a deep in her heart. The sudden touch of my cold knife on her skin was not less sharpened than it's edge and her whimpering voice said it clear. But she is a bitch, she is ruthless, she has played with my sentiments, my emotions, she broke my trust, and now she will pay for her every sin.Took out the single cord whip and started ranting and raving at her and then started the brutal whipping without giving a pause. Every strokes of the cord cuts her deep into the skin and..........hold on .....hold on.....hold on...guyz..ha ha ha....its not any session my friends, it's just my imagination and have a huge fetish in a BDSM session in the wood....anyone else?????

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Rahul