Looking for some inspirations

peiran

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi Guys I am back to report the date with the sub now.

The whole story was:

I knocked the door of her room in a flat on time. I knew her, so there was nothing surprise. She wore as my request, a cheap T-shirt like schoolgirl.
I shut the door and told her now I am in control here, is your fucking pussy wet?
She said no. I said it was good. Then I raped her just wanted to make her know she was nothing but toy for me. She was scared at first, but soon enjoyed the force sex.
Then after sex, I left her along and watched the TV and ignored her for a while.
After about a hour, I asked her to put a remote vib in the pussy and went out for lunch. She was nervous but excited by the sudden shocks on the way and in the café.
Then we went to home, but on the way I asked her to go to the adult toy shop with me. There she asked help from the guys working there about how to select the nipple suckers. I pretended not know her. She was so embrace but exciting. After 10 mins she bought a pair and went to home. I followed her to the home.

After tied her up, used vibs and suckers to make her to almost cum. Then stopped using all. She begged cum, but I told her she was nothing but toy, so I do what I want. Then use her feet with fishnets a footjob.
Then keep her in a uncomfortable position about one hour, fucked her again. She cum at last.

I like this session. make her consider her self as total toy.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account