Looking for some inspirations

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ok, well the first thing to think about is that public humiliation is somewhat advanced play, because you have to figure out ways for no one else to actually realize what you're doing (unless you're playing at a sex club). As a new dom, it just too much of a challenge. So focus on the easy stuff.

If you like having your feet worshipped, have her lie on her belly and lick and caress your feet. Start with your boots and shoes. After she's worshipped them, have her take off the boots--make her smell the insides. Then have her worship your feet in socks, until you move on to your naked feet. Take your time and build the anticipation a little bit. Also, talk to her while she worships. "I want to see more enthusiasm, bitch! Licking those boots is a privilege, and I'm sure as hell not gonna let you worship my feet until I'm convinced you'll do the job properly." Another good theme is to emphasize that she's worshipping your feet because she's not worthy to touch anything higher up yet. Make your feet a symbol of your power and authority. I sometimes start by making the sub lie on his back and I put my boot lightly on his throat--that speaks volumes.

When you let her move up to sucking your cock, play the same game. She has to chew on your cock through your pants before you open your zipper and let her chew on the cock through your underwear. One trick I sometimes use is to position the sub between my thighs and then hold his head an inch from my cock, with it just out of reach, and force the boy to praise my cock and beg to touch it. Let her lick it before she can put it in her mouth.

I can't emphasize enough how important the verbal game is. Most subs enjoy having a dom talking to them, telling the sub how superior the dom is, how worthless the sub is, what high standards the dom has, and so on. If you can get good at the verbal game, subs will overlook a host of flaws. I've been told that many doms aren't very good at verbal play, so getting good at it will help you stand out.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Knots

Just to help you incorporate as many of your interests as possible...you could have her perform to entertain you to earn the right to give you oral, denying her the right to orgasm ("you can only cum when I say you can, bitch" for instance) throughout and then letting her give you oral (whilst she still lusts for release) before finally letting her cum ("You've served me well, so you shall now be rewarded").

This'd fit quite easily into Sebastian's anticipation scheme^^. Good luck xd.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

sebastian

Yeah, HisFox and Kaj both have it right. If you're the one with the foot fetish, orchestrate the scene so you get the pleasure of her feet. Make her beg you to kiss her feet--it's a privilege to have a dom pay attention the sub in any way at all. Make her wear shoes that really hit your pleasure buttons. Do you like women in 6 inch stillettos? Then she needs to buy some and learn how to walk in them. Or if you like stinky feet, she may not wash them.

Fileboom Premium Account

Knots

HisFox, Kaj and Sebastian have got it right; it's all about presentation. You could do it via foot inspections ("I'll only play with the rest of you if your feet are up to scratch."), direct degradation ("you aren't good enough to have my attention anywhere else than your feet"), a reward ("you've been so good that I'll play with your lovely little feet), etc...

Possibilities are limitless. Go have fun with her feet xd.

Fileboom Premium Account