Looking for ideas to do while starting a bdsm relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

chinwan

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My husband and I are thinking about starting a bdsm relationship, with me being the dom. In order to experiment with it, we are going to start off with one night him listening to me whatever I tell him to do.
The problem is, as of now, he does alot. So I am looking for Ideas for what I can tell him to do. (In bed and around the house, but espeially in bed).
We established that the harder/ more reluctant he will be to do them, the better.
So I am looking for some good ideas for the first night, and if all things go well, then for other nights as well. I guess the first night should be to ease him into it, but not to slowly of course.

THanks

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Moskva

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My husband and I are thinking about starting a bdsm relationship, with me being the dom. In order to experiment with it, we are going to start off with one night him listening to me whatever I tell him to do.
The problem is, as of now, he does alot. So I am looking for Ideas for what I can tell him to do. (In bed and around the house, but espeially in bed).
We established that the harder/ more reluctant he will be to do them, the better.
So I am looking for some good ideas for the first night, and if all things go well, then for other nights as well. I guess the first night should be to ease him into it, but not to slowly of course.

THanks

Well I guess you should decide what kind of D/s relationship you're going to have.

Will he be doing domestic chores? Which ones?
Will he be sleeping in a cage? Eating/drinking from dog bowls?

Decide what you would have him do, and then make him do it. xP
Here's a link to some literature about the different kinds of relationships.
http://www.leathernroses.com/generalbdsm/ravenrelationships.htm

That whole site is full of info about the different aspects of a BDSM lifestyle.
Im still reading through it, but I've learned a lot from it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.