Ideas...

Txmstr

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I have met a lady who is interested in releasing all control to me. We are both new to this, it is a fantasy she has and i am happy to oblige :D But since we are both new to this I am kind of looking for ideas, most of our play will be online so what kind of jobs do you assign...or like to be assigned... nothing that will interfear with work of course but im told the skys the limit. Now i would like to collect ideas. Thanks...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

Txmstr,

All good relationships, whether sexual, bdsm related, professional, or familiar, are based on a strong level of communication. A written agreement is a good place to start, and details exactly what is expected and required of both parties. i suggest you agree to try it out for a shorter period of time as a trial basis, and remember, COMMUNICATION IS KEY.

Fileboom Premium Account

Nyx

Can't tell if you're being serious or not but, um, I would not reccomend that. Since you're both new, that would force her to place an unnatural amount of trust on you right away. Not to mention doing something illegal would probably not be ideal.

My master and I had a primarily online relationship while he was at school. Here are some of the activities we used. (a webcam is a great idea).
-Orgasm control.
-Check in times, along with being assigned something to do hourly, or every time you text a specific word.
-You choose an item of clothing for her to wear, or dictate what she can eat.
-Have her ask permission before doing anything, including bathroom breaks, food choices, outings, books to read, etc. Be creative!
-Having her sleep bound.

And we didn't do it, but if you're into writing assignments, you can do that. Something as simple as having her catalogue her dreams to having her write out in erotic detail what she wants you to do to her.

Sparrow will probably be a good resource for this. He's diabolical. :p

Communication is good. Talk about expectations!

Fileboom Premium Account

Txmstr

Ha, well nothing illegal thats for sure. We have discussed it and as far as boundries well not to many of those. Those are some good ideas...i have done some of those but i wasn't sure if such things as dictating what she eats and asking permission to do small things where too much. As i said she said no limits and will do what i ask. She just wants to be dominated and likes the unknown! As i said i am new to so we are learning.... i am open to new ideas for that and punishments...

Fileboom Premium Account

monocrome

Txmstr,

All good relationships, whether sexual, bdsm related, professional, or familiar, are based on a strong level of communication. A written agreement is a good place to start, and details exactly what is expected and required of both parties. i suggest you agree to try it out for a shorter period of time as a trial basis, and remember, COMMUNICATION IS KEY.

i'm not certain how I feel about a written contract but i cannot stress enough what Sparrow said about communication... good communication is the basis for ANY relationship.

Fileboom Premium Account