Ideas...

HermitIX

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Task her to catalogue her clothes with pictures. Then you can tell her what to wear each day. If she wants to buy something new to add to her wardrobe she has to get permission from you first.

This would take significant dedication on your part too. Each night you would need to provide the next days clothing demands. As a sub I always like to know I am on my Masters mind something like this would be great.

And when she is good you can treat her to a free day where she can choose her own clothes for the day. If she is bad you can have her dress in clashing or inappropriate clothing.

After a while when you have both built up a strong relationship with trust you can have her change other aspects of her appearance. Think she would look good with long/short hair have her grow it out or cut it, have her curl it or straighten it also bleach or dye.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Nyx

My master sometimes asked me to do something hourly and then text him/catalogue it when I was done. I also had to report how many times I had missed doing the task. This could be anything from reciting my mantra every hour to kneeling in a certain position for a set amount of time. If he was feeling particularly evil he'd tell me to bring myself to the edge of orgasm and then stop several times during the day.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

monocrome

My master sometimes asked me to do something hourly and then text him/catalogue it when I was done. I also had to report how many times I had missed doing the task. This could be anything from reciting my mantra every hour to kneeling in a certain position for a set amount of time. If he was feeling particularly evil he'd tell me to bring myself to the edge of orgasm and then stop several times during the day.

these types of things are some of my favorites. the last one i had to do was hop up and down on one foot at least three times, every hour on the 1/2 hour, while he was on a very long (20 hour) trip. this meant i had to do some of the hopping while i was at work. i also had to set an alarm to get up to do some of it, as he left in the middle of the night. he had me report every time i did it on facebook. so not only did my co-workers and one customer get to go "waaaaat?" so did basically everyone i know.

Fileboom Premium Account

Nyx

A mantra is something my master wrote* that I, at the beginning of my training, was required to repeat three times in the morning and three times at night, to remind me of my place. I had to perform it in a certain position and tell him when it was completed. I was expected to report if I had not done it properly. Now my master mostly uses it for minor punishments, like small forgetfulness or light teasing. My personal mantra goes like this.

He is Master, I am His slave.
Master gives orders, I obey them.
Master is to be respected always.
Master is to be served well.
I am to please Master as best I can.
If I do well, I am rewarded as I deserve.
If I do poorly I am punished as I deserve.

*pretty sure he didn't make it up completely. I think the 'bones' of my mantra are around somewhere. ;-)

Fileboom Premium Account