Looking for a real restraint system

khagdar

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

What is a restraint system where the sub cannot escape on her own, and requires another person's help to get out? Will this do the trick?

The reason I'm asking is because I want to get into some bondage, but I've been disappointed with products in the past. For example, I bought some handcuffs thinking it would be hot to restrain her. Well the handcuffs were a complete waste of money. She could easily slip out of them by hitting a latch on the handcuffs with her same side hand.

By the way, hi everyone :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

What is a restraint system where the sub cannot escape on her own, and requires another person's help to get out? Will this do the trick?

By the way, hi everyone :)

Hi!
I actually have this restraint system, It has many advantages one being that it can stay hidden but remain ready use. It is just velcro so if your partner is really strong they may be able to get out of it but I can not. My only complaint is that the cuffs are not big enough to fit on my legs past the knees, they are really meant for only the ankles and wrists. It is very versatile otherwise and can be used to create a variety of positions. I have a king size bed and it fits perfectly and I was able to set it up myself in just a few minutes. Great for self bondage too. ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account