New games for a dom to play

mechanixfetch

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi all, first time posting here so here we go. I've been playing with a new sub recently and I'm having trouble thinking up games I can play with her. She enjoys the games I make up to play and I love playing them I'm just experiencing "dom-block" if that's a word. So I'm here looking for new ideas. As an example I like playing the "find my cock" game: I cuff her and blindfold her and she has to walk around on her knees looking for my cock. I guide her with my voice and a riding crop. I like it, she likes it, everyone wins. It's games like this that I'm looking for. We have basic S&M toys and anything we don't have we can improvise or get. Help a guy out.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

My favorite is to rent a room and request two keys. I leave one key and a slip of paper with the room number sealed in an envelope at the front desk with a fake name for “will call” pickup. An alternate method is to use a dead drop. The dead drop is lots of fun if you go for a captured spy scenario. I then position myself where I can see my sub arrive. In the room there is a set of instructions and gear or a sexy outfit. I once had my sub put on a very revealing outfit, come down to the coffee shop where I waited, order coffee and a snack, deliver it to my table and then leave. All eyes were on her and then me as she simply walked out and returned to the room.

Fileboom Premium Account

Revenance

I was brainstorming some games to play with my poppet and came up with one that she seems to really like. The idea is a memory game. I issue a chain of semi-complex commands, and she must remember them and follow them to a tee. If she makes a mistake, she gets punished, if she does well, she gets rewarded. I'm hoping to try it out this week. :D

Fileboom Premium Account