I've come to the realization

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I love the feeling of leather. I have a 1950s German leather trenchcoat that makes me feel amazingly bad-ass when I wear it. When I go out as a leatherman, I love that fact that people get out of my way and look at me out of the corner of their eye. And that sense of power certainly makes controlling a boy much easier. Increasingly, leather is becoming something I do, and not just something I wear.

Google Bitchy Jones' Diary if you want some interesting thoughts about femdoms and clothing.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

AnErieGuy

This might seem silly, but I feel the same way when I'm dressed gothy, or in clothes that make me seem big, or like, as a vampire sorta lookin guy o.o Nothing that would impose arousal or respect, but more fear and uncertainty, think that stems from my concept that I was never respected in HS.... meh IDK lol anyways, mine seems more fantasy oriented :)

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Jey: I totally get the suit fetish thing. I have it too. You ever check out Men at Play.com?

Erie: Leather is great for making people slightly intimidated of you. It makes you look bigger than you are, and slightly dangerous. It also forces you to walk more forcefully, to compensate for the weight of the leather

Fileboom Premium Account

sillylittlepet

I feel great when I dress up!

Maid uniforms, aprons, kitty ears, latex dress/catsuits, schoolgirl outfits, underwear with cute lace and patterns, fishnets, stockings, baby dolls, corsets! <3 <3 <3 These are all things I love wearing or would die to have

They make me feel super cute and irresistible

Its not just BDSM either, if I'm wearing cute clothes I feel better about myself during the day

Fileboom Premium Account