I've come to the realization

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Tumbl3, Sep 29, 2010.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Tumbl3

Tumbl3 Member

that I gain confidence through clothing.

I dressed up sexy last night (I hardly ever), and I felt Domme. It was amazing.

Now if I could find the same boots I have in a slightly bigger size, it would be a lot more comfortable.

I dunno, just a little epiphany/revelation I had last night that made me feel good. Anyone else the same way?

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

I love the feeling of leather. I have a 1950s German leather trenchcoat that makes me feel amazingly bad-ass when I wear it. When I go out as a leatherman, I love that fact that people get out of my way and look at me out of the corner of their eye. And that sense of power certainly makes controlling a boy much easier. Increasingly, leather is becoming something I do, and not just something I wear.

Google Bitchy Jones' Diary if you want some interesting thoughts about femdoms and clothing.

3. Tumbl3

Tumbl3 Member

Ooooo, I love old time trench coats.

Yeah the outfit I was wearing last night was a red plaid skirt with a club top. But the thing that made it domme for me was the boots. I have these knee high leather boots with five inch heels. They're deliciously awesome.

4. Same here :) More so on the odd occasion when I switch and take on the dom role, and it doesn't have to be 'stereotypical' kinky gear either :) And subs look just as lovely in the leather/PVC gear, if it's what all parties want... ;)

5. master jey

master jey Moderator

I have cowboy boots and I love them
    Always wanted but couldn't get it :( Germans had amazing coats
    leather is not the only thing I love domming in business suit mmm!!!

6. AnErieGuy

AnErieGuy Member

This might seem silly, but I feel the same way when I'm dressed gothy, or in clothes that make me seem big, or like, as a vampire sorta lookin guy o.o Nothing that would impose arousal or respect, but more fear and uncertainty, think that stems from my concept that I was never respected in HS.... meh IDK lol anyways, mine seems more fantasy oriented :)

7. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Jey: I totally get the suit fetish thing. I have it too. You ever check out Men at Play.com?

Erie: Leather is great for making people slightly intimidated of you. It makes you look bigger than you are, and slightly dangerous. It also forces you to walk more forcefully, to compensate for the weight of the leather

8. kajmir

kajmir Member

I Miss my sexy clothes..

What happened to me?

I use to have fun...
    Have friends..
    Go out...
    hm..

9. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

I feel great when I dress up!

Maid uniforms, aprons, kitty ears, latex dress/catsuits, schoolgirl outfits, underwear with cute lace and patterns, fishnets, stockings, baby dolls, corsets! <3 <3 <3 These are all things I love wearing or would die to have

They make me feel super cute and irresistible

Its not just BDSM either, if I'm wearing cute clothes I feel better about myself during the day

10. kajmir

kajmir Member

Anyone else shocked that pet adores being cute?

-giggles-

11. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

Really??!?! She does?!?!? D=

hehehe, jk

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM