interrogation scene

Nyx

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I've been giving this "Secret" some thought lately, and I've come to one conclusion nikki; If its a secret or a phrase that you give your sub and she's not supposed to tell, then it would take away from the realism of the scene and may actually lessen the effect. I would say try to pry something out of her you've always wanted to know, but have never asked or feel she'd never openly volunteer... a real secret of sorts, or a confession to something. perhaps instead of extracting a secret, maybe you could get a confession to something you know is untrue and that she would never confess to. For example, in another thread SashaLust talks about how she really doesn't like anal. If her master was to use this particular type of scene, and as you said, you'll be recording it, perhaps her master would set out with the intent of getting her to confess that the secretly loves and craves anal sex, and then he could play that clip back for her in the future to add a level of advanced prolonged humiliation to future scenes where hes simply "giving her what she asked for."

For her sake, I hope my dark mind hasn't given Sasha's husband any ideas... :p

Nice to have the sadist back in the room! Feeling better?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

vongikking

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My two cents about:

My actual sub has a leter tatooed by herself on her wrist, it was a initial of a boyfriend she had when she was a teenager, and every timed I asked her about, she displayed some discomfort and shame about it, not serious or traumatic shame, just the shame of doing something unthiked and impulsive when she was a teenager. Maybe if you are in some dificult you could aim for that, ambarasing things that she'd done wile she was a teenager that now she is ashamed of admiting.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account