Living up to my Avatar....

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

For those of you who don't know, My avatar is Dr.Horrible (Neil Patric Harris) from Dr.Horrible's Sing Along Blog, and if you haven't seen it yet, you should, its free, and it's online. Go now (by now i mean after you finish reading and commenting on this site here...

Anyways, He's a mad evil genius with devious plans. and that brings me to the title of this thread. Lately, I've been considering a kicking it up a notch, and diving more into my steam-punk and electro-play hobbies. While I tend to build my own dungeon furniture and toys, lately I've found myself designing an Electrified interrogation rack and a steam induced inverted water boarding table. I also want to build a cross backed chair that has vents that jet high pressure steam onto sensitive areas like the nipples, neck, underarms, abs, and inner thighs at the turn of a valve, similar to dripping hot wax only with steam instead.

My questions are as follows...
1) who here also dabbles with alternative stimulation?
2) who here uses electricity?
3) what evil creations have you other doms created or subs been subjected to?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace

Only one time have I been subjected to electro-stimulation, very painful (guess that was the point). It was on my arm and lasted for about 30 min. The worst part was me trying to predict when the next shock was coming so I could mentally prepare but of course there was no pattern. I couldn’t stand for several minutes afterward b/c I felt so out of it. This was crazy painful and I don’t know that I would do it again. Maybe if the shocks weren’t so strong it would be more tolerable but they were so strong that my arm would jump with each shock. Unfortunately I can’t help you out with what kind of device was used with any detail; all I know is that some type of electrode was attached at the top of my arm and one at my wrist.
Happy crafting!

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Keeshaba

Hehehe...so I've had some 'shocking' experiences, if you'll pardon the pun. They were not, however from any Master. They were administered solely by my own hands. At a job of employment, we found that if you touched one piece of equipment which was plugged into the wall and then touched another piece of metal equipment, it delivered quite a nasty shock. The first person found out by accident. After staring at it for a few seconds and grinning like a mad woman, I grabbed one piece of metal and then swiftly grabbed the other. With a loud, "Holy fuck," I released it and swam in my own little world for a time. LOVELY!

By no means is it the only time electrocution has come into play with me, but it's definitely the most extreme. An interesting thought to use steam, though. The only concern I would have is that the temp would have to be perfect because on those sensitive areas, the steam could do some serious damage. Now...unless you can manipulate the temp of the steam, where one could start at a lower temperature and work their way up to it. THAT would be very fine, indeed. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

For those of you who don't know, My avatar is Dr.Horrible (Neil Patric Harris) from Dr.Horrible's Sing Along Blog, and if you haven't seen it yet, you should, its free, and it's online. Go now (by now i mean after you finish reading and commenting on this site here...

Ok I finally watched the clip on Hulu, seriously I am crying, it was too funny. Now I have to find out what happens to Penny!

Fileboom Premium Account