I seriously need some help...

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hmm, well I'm hardly an expert in femdom stuff, but I think you could play around with the Bitch Goddess, or the Schoolmistress, or the Princess. Just a few ideas out of what you've said:

1) If you like to look really good, have your bf help you dress for playing; make it part of your ritual
2) If you like being really feminine, and if your bf likes humiliation, you might explore forced feminization. Play dress-up with him as your doll.
3) If you want things your way all the time, as part of his training, you might make him repeat a command until he gets it exactly right (for example, tell him to get you a glass of ice water, then make him go back and pour it out and refill it until he gets it just the right temperature. Or force him to learn to lick your pussy exactly the way you like it. Give him strict rules to follow and punish him if he gets them wrong. For example, tell him that whenever he speaks to you, he must begin and end each sentence with 'Mistress' (or whatever else you want to be called). So if you ask him a question, he has to answer "Mistress, yes, Mistress". Once he learns that, here's the fun one. Ask him to say "mistress" three times. The correct answer is "Mistress, mistress, mistress, mistress, Mistress". If he gets it wrong, don't tell him what he got wrong, just say he got it wrong and he must do it again. It might potentially take him quite a while to figure out the right way to do it. Require him to get the intonation right (the first and last 'mistress' are addresses to you, the other three are just words).
4) Once you settle on a persona, find an article of clothing or two that embody that persona. They might be thigh-high leather boots for the Bitch Goddess, or a frilly white blouse for the Schoolmistress or whatever. Dressing the part can absolutely awaken your domme persona. Putting on a leather jacket instantly makes me more aggressive, and a cop uniform does that even more (I immediately become the Rogue Cop).
5) Once you've developed a persona, don't be afraid to explore a second one. Different personas and types of play can speak to different parts of your personality. When I'm dressed in leather and domming a boy, I've very verbally abusive to him. But when I'm just in jeans and I'm doing pup play, I do lots of praising and almost no insulting.

Does this help at all?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account