I just had to tease my husband today

sluttysub

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My husband has me making him a few rock CDs so that he can keep them in his truck. He gave me a list of specific ones he wanted and then told me to add whatever else he might like. The lyrics from the first one on the list dealt with tying a girl up. I had to laugh, because that is one thing he is pretty adamant about not experimenting with. (Actually, quite a few of them dealt with dominating a partner) Anyway, as I was making his cds, he came in to see how it was coming along. I asked him if he remembered the lyrics to that first song, and he said of course he did, it was one of his favorites. I just had to ask "so music about tying up women is hot, but the thought of tying me up isn't?" Of course, this was said with a smile and a wink. At first he looked at me like I was crazy, then he smiled and left the room shaking his head! No wonder I get so confused, lol! Maybe I'll get lucky and he'll decide to break out the rope ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sluttysub

It was Prison Sex by Tool. “Got your hands bound, your head down, your eyes closed. You look so precious now.â€

A good one for you would be Blood Sex and Booze by Greenday. “Waiting in a room, all dressed up and bound and gagged, to a chair. I'm in distress, oh mistress I confess so do it one more time these handcuffs are too tight you know I will obeyâ€

Actually, I find there is quite a bit of bdsm undertones in music. (although some are right out there)

Metallica - Master of Puppets - "Come crawling faster, obey your master"
Nickelback - Figured You Out - “I like your pants around your feet, I like the dirt that's on your knees, and I like the way you still say please, while you're looking up at meâ€
Green day - Dominated Love Slave, - “I want to be your dominated love slave, I want to be the one that takes the pain, You can spank me when I do not behave"
Puddle of Mud - Control - “I'd like to teach you all the rules, I'd get to see them set in stone, I like it when you chain me to the bedâ€
Alice Cooper - Poison - “I want to hurt you just you hear you scream my nameâ€U2 - Mysterious Ways - “to touch is to heal, to hurt is to steal - if you wanna kiss the sky better learn how to kneelâ€
Jethro Tull - Rare and Precious Chain - “It's a rare and precious chain. Around your neck I place it, place it once again. Drawn finger tight, feel love's bite coming back to you.â€

Or you could go to pop and find some interesting things...

Adam Lambert - For Your Entertainment - “Baby I’m in control, take the pain, take the pleasure, I’m the master of both, close your eyes, not your mind, let me into your soul"
Justin Timberlake - Sexy Back - “Dirty babe, you see these shackle baby I’m your slave. I’ll let you whip me if I misbehaveâ€
Britney Spears - Bad Girl - “Come and punish me, you can tie me up boy. Do as you please, make me like I’m a toyâ€
or, I'm a Slave for You - the name says it all. ;)

Or, for a sub's sentimental moments…
Josh Groban - My Confession - “I'm on my knees confessing, that I feel myself surrender each time I see your face.â€
Celine Dione - I Surrender - “Right here, right now, I give my life to live again, I’ll break free, take me, My everything I surrender all to youâ€

Fileboom Premium Account

Sate_Sprie

Sadly Prison sex is about child sexual abuse, otherwise I'd be with you on the sexy part. I love Tool though. Shall I ever meet Maynard it is agreed that Master would not be mad if I had my way with him. haha. Too bad I'll never meet him.

A good song to add to the list: Puscifer - Revelation 22:20.
It's one of Maynard's other bands. They're pretty good. My signature is from that song. ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

SubAnna

Darktruth

I stumbled across this thread, and realized that some of these songs might actually make for quite good running songs.. I run a lot, but mostly I run out of good running music ;) Thanks!

I hate jogging but when I do go for a jog I always have “Metallica – Of wolf and Man†on first because I jog at the same tempo as the song (which is bellow). After that I normally get bored of jogging and run faster and faster. Lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guTTGJ_PK2Q

Apart from Master of Puppets I can’t think of any BDSM style songs I listen to that are SSC (safe, sane and consensual). I’ve got a lot about everything else (I listen to a lot of Thrash Metal) but nothing that relates to BDSM. I’ll do some thinking and get back to you all with something. :D

“Come crawling faster, obey your master†always puts a smile on my face, every single time without fail. :D

The best I've got so far...Slayer - Sex. Murder. Art:

Shackled, My Princess, Dangling in distress
Here, To discipline, My sole purpose never ends
Bleeding, On Your knees, My satisfaction is what I need
The urge, To take my fist and violate every orifice

You're nothing
An object of animation
A subjective mannequin
Beaten into submission
Raping again and again

Fileboom Premium Account