Hi, I'm new and wanted to say hi

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Terrible: Very good advice, although a few comments are in order
1) Use real professional handcuffs. The crap ones they sell at Hot Topic are liable to hurt the sub because they're not really made to be used.
2) Handcuffs are best used for short periods. They can really start to chafe if left on for long periods
3) Make sure you double lock them. Otherwise they can tighten on their own and cramp circulation a good deal.
4) Always keep a spare key somewhere accessible where you won't lose it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ran, that is a reasonable place to start. If the idea of being tied up makes you feel a little anxious, just tying your ankles is a good way to get your feet wet, as it were. Another option would be to tie your hands in front of you with a bow knot so that you know that you can release your hands simply by tugging on the knot with your teeth. Or you have him tie your hands and leave the ends of the rope in your hands so you can free yourself just by letting go of the rope. A couple weeks ago I played with a boy I'd never worked with before. He was willing to be tied up but requested that I leave one hand free. What I finally did was tie his legs and one arm, and then tied the other arm in a way that allowed him to free himself simply by letting go of the rope. He found that a sufficient precaution so that we were able to play for about 45 minutes before I decided to untie him.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account